What progress did you make since your previous entry?
The progress I made since my previous entry was that I finally managed to get all my vox pops done, I had done these in the park and on my street. I filmed a lot of cutaways such as the exam hall, and I also realised I hadn't got any cutaways of Mrs Lowndes room so I had done them. I also had to film me asking the questions to Mrs Lowndes so I had done that and uploaded the footage. During the school hours and in my frees and lunch times I stayed to do the editing.
What logistical challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?
The only logistical challenged I faced was that I filmed on the wrong side of my questions to Mrs Lowndes. I hadn't realised at the time until I uploaded the footage to start editing. To overcome this I flipped the footage to make it the right angle and so I had to do this for all of the questions which wasn't a problem.
What technical challenges did you face this week and how did you overcome them?
I didn't face any technical challenges which was good because my deadline was next Monday so I didn't have enough time for things to start going wrong so it had benefited me in a lot of ways.
What targets do you aim to achieve before your next entry?
My targets for this week as it's the last week is to sort out the music and graphics. I will make sure my vox pops are edited in right and I will have a run through of my documentary to see if it all fits in together. Also, I have to finish off my documentary.

No comments:
Post a Comment