Sunday, 18 January 2015

Production Log Week 3

What progress did you make since your previous entry?

This week I had decided to do shots of the school and me walking to the school as extra footage for when I go to interview Mrs Lowndes as her interview was in her office in the school. I also wanted to do the vox pops, which again didn't go to plan as no one wanted to be filmed which became a disadvantage as it meant more time was wasted.

What logistical challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?

The logistical challenges I faced were the vox pops, purely because people didn't want to be on camera but didn't mind the idea of actually answering the questions which didn't come to any use because I needed to film them. To overcome this issue, I had to try and find another time to do the voxpops, but this time I wanted to go Westfield to film as I thought there would be more tourism there and people would be likely to want to answer questions.

What technical challenges did you face this week and how did you overcome them?

I didn't face any technical challenges this week because I was focusing more on getting the vox pops done during my editing time. But because trying to get the vox pops was such a problem I had wasted editing time during my school lesson hours. To overcome this, I would have to spend my lunch times and frees catching up on the editing.



What targets do you aim to achieve before your next entry?

My aim for next week is to get my Vox Pops done on the weekend at Westfield. Also while I'm at Westfield I am going to do my pieces to camera with many different locations shots for the intro of my documentary. In my frees and during lunch times I am going to edit my interviews together with all the cutaways so I know that it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment